Search This Blog

Sunday 22 March 2009

Goshin

I just turned off the Brotherman and his Edison Alliteration. Sitting, looking about, only mess exists. The sun outside spreading only the dark, leftover reflected tentaclebeams into my room. Sunday, term over, readyness for a week ahead an attempt to revise, an uncaring hand and will to over correct spelling forms to ever more standard rules but to remove any pronunciation rules. IPA has irritated me on Wikipedia. There is no ultimate in pronuncation. It shifts. A shadow.

Then why, I think to myself. Standing and walking over to my small sink in the corner I sniff. Ah fresh human smell. Organic. Quickly this is covered by the smell of chemical as I prepare. What for, I wonder. Then I step out and lock the door. Moving quickly I notice an unknown. The corridor isnt long, i worry not. i cant afford to stop tho, not enough, never. why, where, i kno how, think. thinkthinkthink. a window smashes, perhaps only a bottle, a light, something silly.

outside now, look about, moonlight. i mustve taken the long way. the floors aged, steps crumble as i walk upon them. Stop. Calm again. Head east. I begin to walk and a deep thunder rolls. I want to step upwards and stairs appear. Working hard I climb to above the clouds. There are no planes today. In fact, where were the people? I realise I radiate. Radiating, pulsing, perhaps a glow. A glowworm. But human. Life? Pulse? Oh.

Actually, its not been quite so strange. Awake, shower, lunch, work. Slip.


ごめん、それは変な英語だ。おととい、オクスフォードへ行った。高校の友達に会った、懐かしいことを話した。それから、飲んだ。楽しかった。
今日、母の日だ。Eカードを送った。チャンさんにメールを送らなければならない。面白い事がないから、ブログを書きにくい。   春休み! 田舎へ帰る! 復習が多すぎて困るのはいやだから、友達に会いたい・・・・

またね・・・・・・・次回!  たぶん今晩・・・  絶対に今晩書く・・・

チャールズさんの部屋へゲームをしに行く!  後少し!

thanks for corrections mio and - narumi on lang-8

No comments:

Post a Comment